Soda Ban ?

kevin fuerte

May 31, 2012, 6:44:13 PM5/31/12
to MLA-LIMA
New York mayor wants to ban the sale of soda cups that are 16 ounces
or more .He thinks this will help obesity go down. What do you think?

Kristina Suarez ♫

May 31, 2012, 6:47:28 PM5/31/12
to MLA-LIMA
I think that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Just because you
eliminate the big bottle of coke doesn't mean that you can't buy 10
little ones. You would have to completely get rid of them all. Also, I
really don't think obesity has to do with junk food or anything. It
has to do with the lack of exercise and portion control. You can
become obese by just eating healthy food all the time!

Jocelyn Melian

Jun 1, 2012, 9:44:11 PM6/1/12
to MLA-LIMA
I agree with Kristina, someone can become obese by eating healthy
food. They need to be able to control how much they eat and limit
themselves to just eat enough to satisfy their hunger and not eat just
to eat. It really makes no difference if they remove the soda bottles
that contain more than 16 ounces because soda is just one of problems
anyway, try a Big Mac.

Jorge Calderin

Jun 3, 2012, 12:37:37 PM6/3/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
In My Opinion i think thats funny, because if the New York Mayor
wants to stop obesity he shouldn't stop the soda company from
Selling 16 ounce drinks. He should cut down the number of fast
food chains in New York