Owning an UFO

Melany

May 24, 2012, 6:16:27 PM5/24/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com

Imagine one day you go on a tour to a secretive,discreet place,and you discover a large crater in the ground.In this crater,there is a small to medium sized piece of metal with foreign words written on it.Imagine those words are an Alien language.What would you do with this piece of UFO?Would you try to find out more or give it in to the government?Would you get a private investigator to find out more for you?Would you sell it or keep it?Explain.

Valerie Del Rey ;3

May 26, 2012, 3:36:28 PM5/26/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
What a really cool question. I love it ! Well, if I saw it, I would probably be really nervous. I'm not just going to go up to it and say, "It's mine now !!!" I'm going to think about whether the aliens are still inside, and if they aren't, if they are close by. After that, I'm going to probably inspect it from a good distance. If I gain enough courage, I'm going to probably touch the sides of it. Would I give it to the government ? Heck no, I won't ! That's the aliens stuff, not the governments ! Get a private investigator to check it out ? Nope. He would probably "rat" me out. Keep it or sell it ? Neither. I would check on it everyday and make sure no one else sees it. The aliens would probably get back soon to fix it, if it was damaged in the first place.

Kristina Suarez ♫

May 31, 2012, 6:33:01 PM5/31/12
to MLA-LIMA
There is no point in me lying to you and saying I would try and figure
out where it came from, go inside, etc.
I would first call someone and tell them to meet me there so I
wouldn't be alone because the people in the movies always die when
they are alone. Once my friend arrives I would kind of observe it from
far and slowly get closer but still keep my distance. Then, I would
sell it to a museum for a lot of money and hope the aliens don't come
back to sabotage me.

Lesly Nunez

Jun 1, 2012, 8:07:35 AM6/1/12
to MLA-LIMA

This is a super super cool question! I think I would keep this alien
craft and research about it on my own. I would want absolutely no one
to know about it though except maybe the people I know for certain I
can trust. That craft most likely would contain very important
information and technology, and it wouldn't be pretty if someone else
got it into there hands.