2012 ?

kevin fuerte

May 31, 2012, 11:07:02 PM5/31/12
to MLA-LIMA
Scientist are claiming that Mayans and other groups have found similar
apocalypse in 2012 do you agree?

Kristina Suarez ♫

Jun 1, 2012, 9:35:20 PM6/1/12
to MLA-LIMA
There is not a shadow of a doubt that I do NOT believe the world will
end in 2012. At least not on that specific date anyway. I believe the
world could end five years from now, 8 months from now, next week or
right now. It may seem like the world is ending with all the crazy
things happening and all but I disagree.

Jocelyn Melian

Jun 1, 2012, 9:38:59 PM6/1/12
to MLA-LIMA
Obviously the world will end eventually but I
don't believe that the Mayans stopped writing the calender because
the
world was going to end. For all we know, they could have just gone
through a bad day and gave up on writing. There have been so many
previous theories that haven't happened. Its like the boy who cried
wolf. When its really time for the world to end, no one will pay
attention to the situation. For all we know, maybe there will
be species that will die, or global warming taking even more effect ,
but the world will not end on December 21, 2012.

Jorge Calderin

Jun 3, 2012, 12:43:01 PM6/3/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
This is My Opinion. Remember one of the Famous things the Mayans did was make a calendar.
So they Probably spent time on it,  and worked on it everyday. but remember the spanish came
and claimed there land and killed most of them. so the mayans never got to finish, and they just
probably left off on 2012 when the spanish came. and now we think its the END OF THE WORLD

Nichole Padin

Jun 3, 2012, 11:07:34 PM6/3/12
to MLA-LIMA
I do not think the world will end, because the Mayans said it would
end along time ago and it did not. So maybe they make it up or you do
not know the world could end any day and i do not think any one could
know about that.

Valerie Del Rey ;3

Jun 5, 2012, 1:55:29 PM6/5/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
All very good opinions everyone ! Well, I think it won't end in 2012. The Mayans say the same things over and over again that the world is gonna end, and guess what ? We are still here ! I'll believe that the world will end when the life span of the Sun and the Earth's core starts getting closer. I won't listen until science can prove that the world will come to an end.