YSD (CSD) Meeting Monday and Transition to YSD

Karen Earp

Jul 3, 2024, 10:20:41 AM (3 days ago) Jul 3
to Children's Services Division of MLA
Good morning. The Youth Services Division monthly meeting is next Monday, July 8, at 12:00. We're meeting virtually via Blackboard. Please take a look at the agenda before the meeting.

Please note that over the next few weeks, we will be transitioning the division name to YSD. One transition item affects everyone - moving to the new YSD Google Group, which is how we maintain our email list. If your account cannot be moved automatically, you will receive an email inviting you to join the new group.

If you have any questions, please contact the YSD officers by replying to this message or by emailing us at YSD....@gmail.com.

Have a terrific Independence Day!

Karen Earp, Secretary
Youth Services Division