Reminder- In-Person (Hybrid) CSD Meeting Next Week

1 view

MLA CSD

Apr 1, 2024, 10:04:35 AMApr 1
to CSD Email List
Hello CSD friends,

This is a friendly reminder that our April Division meeting happening next Monday, 4/8 is one of our twice annual in-person meetings. We will meet from 12:00-2:00 at the North East Branch Library in Cecil County- 485 Mauldin Ave, North East, MD 21901. There will also be an optional branch tour to follow from 2:00-3:00.

Like our last in-person meeting, our sharing topic will be "Show and Tell"- Bring something fun or interesting to share with the group. If you are not able to attend in person, we will also have the Blackboard link available for those who are able to join virtually.

For anyone who is interested, we also plan to meet for an early, pre-meeting lunch at 10:30 at Pat's Select in North East, MD. If you plan to attend the lunch portion, please email me at kmcl...@cecilcountylibrary.org by this Friday, 4/5 so that I can give a total count to the restaurant.

Thank you, and we hope to see you on Monday!

-Katelyn McLimans, President
Children's Services Division
Maryland Library Association