March CSD Meeting Minutes

1 view

Karen Earp

Mar 22, 2024, 9:02:56 AMMar 22
to Children's Services Division of MLA
Greetings, CSD friends. The minutes from the March division meeting are now available on the CSD Google drive, the CSD website, and MLA Connect. Thank you to everyone who joined us!

Our next meeting is in person at the North East Branch of the Cecil County Public Library, April 8 at 12:00. If you are joining us and would like to go with the group to grab a late breakfast/early lunch before the meeting, please email CSD so we can add you to the reservation. The sharing theme is Show and Tell - bring something fun to share!

And one more reminder to submit something awesome for the next CSD newsletter: pictures, program descriptions, story time songs, passive programs... if it's related to children, Mina the newsletter editor wants it! You can send anything you'd like to share to CSD or Mina.

Thank you,
Karen Earp, Secretary
Children's Services Division
Maryland Library Association