Meeting #126: [Online-only; 15:00] MPART for Online Active Semi-supervised Learning

Hrant Khachatrian

Oct 1, 2021, 3:36:58 PM10/1/21
to Machine Learning Reading Group Yerevan
Hi everyone,

This week we will discuss a recent paper from ICML 2021. It is about a special version of active learning when we are not allowed to accumulate previously seen data, so at each timestep we have only limited amount of images and can access labels for a small subset of these images. This is a more complicated version of regular active learning, and the paper suggests an interesting method to handle it.

Best,
Hrant