Meeting #143: [Offline; YSU AI Lab; Friday 16.00] A new method for domain generalization

Hrant Khachatrian

Jan 26, 2023, 10:47:20 AM1/26/23
to Machine Learning Reading Group Yerevan
Dear friends,

We initially planned to discuss text compression with language models, but we had to postpone it till the next week.

This time I will present an unpublished work on domain generalization. It is a quite interesting attempt to design a domain generalization algorithm that takes into account variations in each of the domains.

See you on Friday at 4pm at YSU AI Lab.

To receive notifications about these events:
1. Join this Google Group and enable email notifications.
2. OR subscribe to the specific Google Calendar. If you subscribe to this calendar, the events will appear on your calendar view even if you're not part of this Google Group. In your Google Calendar settings you can subscribe to email notifications whenever a new event appears on this Calendar. If you're subscribed both to the Google Group and to this calendar, you might see the same event twice.

Best,
Hrant