Meeting #117: [Online-only; 15:00] Machine learning for predicting chemical properties

Hrant Khachatrian

Apr 16, 2021, 3:35:50 PM4/16/21
to Machine Learning Reading Group Yerevan
Hi everyone,

This week we will focus on applying machine learning techniques on predicting chemical properties of molecules. We have organized an internal hackathon at YerevaNN to perform various experiments on one interesting problem in cheminformatics, namely, solubility prediction. We have experimented with various techniques and neural architectures. During the meeting we will define the problem precisely and every participant will share a brief presentation on his/her results.

Join us on Saturday at 3pm on Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/315197427

Best,
Hrant