Meeting #134: [Offline at ISTC] Learning Generalizable Keypoints for Unseen Object Pose Estimation

Hrant Khachatrian

Apr 1, 2022, 2:52:40 AM4/1/22
to Machine Learning Reading Group Yerevan
Hi everyone,

This week we will have an offline meeting where Mikayel Yeghiazaryan from Oxford will present his work on object pose estimation. In this setting, one is given a photo and a CAD model of an object, and the task is to estimate the pose of the object with respect to the camera.

In my work I extend an existing algorithm for seen object pose estimation to unseen object pose estimation assuming no detailed CAD models are available for new objects.

Best,
Hrant