Meeting #139: [Offline; YSU AI Lab; 15:00] Diffusion Models for Generation

Karen Hambardzumyan

Jul 1, 2022, 4:41:35 PM7/1/22
to Machine Learning Reading Group Yerevan
Hi everyone,

This week we'll discuss a quickly developing paradigm for Image Generation - Diffusion models. They have already demonstrated a great success in generating photorealistic images (DALL-E 2, Imagen, ...).

We'll go over original paper introducing diffusion models Deep Unsupervised Learning using Nonequilibrium Thermodynamics (https://arxiv.org/abs/1503.03585) and it's most famous extension Denoising Diffusion Probabilistic Models (https://arxiv.org/abs/2006.11239)

The meeting will take place at YSU AI lab, which is located right next to the entrance of the Department of Informatics and Applied Mathematics.

More precisely, right here: https://yandex.ru/maps/10262/yerevan/?l=sat%2Cskl&ll=44.526206%2C40.180996&mode=whatshere&whatshere%5Bpoint%5D=44.526094%2C40.181068&whatshere%5Bzoom%5D=20.21&z=19

You can call (044)065536 if you don't find it.

See you at YSU AI lab on Saturday at 15:00.
a-chrome-plated-duck-with-a-golden-beak-arguing-with-an-angry-turtle.png
Best,
Karen