NeurIPS tutorial on Message Passing / MDP / Graph Neural Networks

Hrant Khachatrian

Dec 6, 2021, 7:30:37 AM12/6/21
to Machine Learning Reading Group Yerevan
Hi everyone,

NeurIPS conference starts today with a few interesting tutorials. We decided to watch them in a group.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 13.00 we will meet at ISTC to watch a tutorial on Message Passing. It will cover some basics, Markov Decision Processes and Graph Neural Networks. It will take ~4 hours.

Part 1: Message Passing Overview and Probabilistic Graphical Models (Talk)     (40 minutes)
SlidesLive Video »
Wee Sun Lee

Q&A  (10 minutes)

Break   (10 minutes)

Part 2: Markov Decision Process (talk)     (15 minutes)
SlidesLive Video »
Wee Sun Lee

Q&A   (10 minutes)

Break   (5 minutes)

Part 3: Graph Neural Networks and Attention Networks (Talk)     (50 minutes)
SlidesLive Video »
Wee Sun Lee

Break  (5 minutes)

Overall tutorial Q&A and discussion: 45 minutes or until discussion ends (Q&A Overview)

Part 4: Appendix: Proofs and Derivations (Recorded video, not to be played live but to be viewed offline b)     (30 minutes)
SlidesLive Video »
Wee Sun Lee

Best,
Hrant