[Jobs] University of Toronto Department of Computer Science Tenure-Track Faculty Positions

garga...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2021, 2:02:03 PM12/2/21
to Machine Learning News

Dear Colleagues,

I'm excited to share that we have several positions open at the University of Toronto (as listed in our employment page).
Could you kindly share these ads with your colleagues, students and prospective applicants?

We are currently accepting applications for tenure-stream positions in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Toronto.

For the positions listed below, applicants should endeavor to submit all materials (including reference letters) by December 6, 2021, when we will start reviewing applications.
However, we will give full consideration to all applications submitted by the closing date of January 10, 2022.

The department is conducting three open-area searches in the field of Computer Science.

In addition, the department is conducting targeted searches in the following areas of Computer Science:

Data Systems and Data Management (UTSG)

Data Visualization and Exploration (UTSG)
Distributed Systems (UTSC)
Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (UTSG)
Machine Learning with a focus on Deep Learning (UTSG)
  • Associate/Full Professor | Coming soon

  • Assistant Professor | PDF | Apply now

Systems and Security (UTM)

The Department of Computer Science spans three campuses at the University of Toronto. Each position includes an appointment with the single tri-campus Graduate Department of Computer Science and an appointment at one of our campuses:

For a full list of Faculty Opportunities at the University of Toronto, visit:

To explore employment opportunities in related departments, visit:

Please direct inquires to rec...@cs.toronto.edu

Best

Animesh Garg
Assistant Professor, Computer Science
University of Toronto \\ Vector Institute