PostDoc Opening(s) in University of Rome Tor Vergata

Fabio Massimo Zanzotto

Jun 28, 2024, 10:59:23 PM (4 days ago) Jun 28
to Machine Learning News
Can you force a single-layer transformer with attention to emit a token given an input sequence?
If you can, YOU are the right person to work with us! Drop me an e-mail.
We are hiring up to two PostDocs with a competitive salary for Italian PostDoc standards (assegno di ricerca 4 fascia).
Here's the challenge:

Here's the supporting Excel file simulating a single-layer transformer with attention:

Research Group: Human-centric ART
Institution: University of Rome Tor Vergata
Location: Rome
Required: a PhD in CS or a competitive publications' record track
Desired: Willingness to work in team

To stay up-to-date:

Prof. Fabio Massimo Zanzotto
Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Impresa "Mario Lucertini"
University of Rome Tor Vergata