Second round of the Meta-learning from Learning Curves competition - AutoML-Conf 2022

Manh Hung Nguyen

May 17, 2022, 3:51:05 PM5/17/22
to Machine Learning News
Dear Meta-learning Enthusiasts,

We are delighted to announce that the second round of our Meta-learning from Learning Curves competition (accepted at the AutoML-Conf 2022) is now OPEN!

This round comes with a new protocol and a more challenging meta-dataset. The winners will be awarded prizes of 1000 USD in total and invited to co-author a collaborative paper on the post-competition analyses.

More information can be found on our homepage: https://metalearning.chalearn.org/

and our Codalab page: https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr/competitions/4894

Having participated in the 1st round is NOT a prerequisite.

Best regards,
The organizing team.