post-doc position in reinforcement learning at Scool, Inria, France.

philippe

Oct 18, 2021, 4:02:50 AM10/18/21
to Machine Learning News

We have a Postdoc Position in Reinforcement Learning at Inria Lille that is just waiting for awesome candidates to join! https://jobs.inria.fr/public/classic/fr/offres/2021-03413 Whether you feel like a core Theory addict, or want to engage in interdisciplinary research on Real-Life applications such as Healthcare or Agroecologie, be sure to join the Real-Life Reinforcement Learning (RLRL) research effort in a vivid, exciting scientific context!

The position is with the Scool group, at Inria in Lille, France (https://team.inria.fr/scool/). Scool is dedicated to the study of bandit and reinforcement learning problems. It is currently made of 6 permanent researchers, 20 PhD students, 6 post-docs, 3 engineers. Our scientific activities ranges from theory to applications, with a focus on health related applications, and sustainable development applications.

Odalric-Ambrym Maillard,
Philippe Preux