[Call for paper] (update) ECCV 2024 workshop AVGenL: Audio-Visual Generation and Learning

Shiqi Yang

Jun 25, 2024, 11:44:55 AM (4 days ago) Jun 25
to Machine Learning News
Dear All,

We are pleased to announce ECCV 2024 workshop on AVGenL: Audio-Visual Generation and
Learning <https://sites.google.com/view/avgenl> taking place Sep. 29 in Milano,
Italy.

The workshop will cover a wide range of topics about audio-visual generation and
learning. We invite 2 types of submissions: 1) workshop papers which should
follow anonymous ECCV template (ideally around 8 pages, but not mandatory)
not exceeding 14 pages (excluding reference), 2) extended abstracts (up to
4 pages excluding reference).

Call for Papers: https://sites.google.com/view/avgenl#h.b5odsddtow9p
Submission Portal:
https://openreview.net/group?id=thecvf.com/ECCV/2024/Workshop/AVGenL

We invite submissions related to the theme of the workshop. Key dates:
*Submission deadline: **15 Jul 2024, 2:00 pm CET*
*Acceptance notification: * *09 Aug 2024*
*Workshop: **29 Sep.** @ECCV24, **Milano, Italy**.*

Please feel free to write us if you have any questions. Looking forward to
hosting you at our workshop!

Best regards,
Organizers