Call for Workshop Papers - A2I: Affective Artificial Intelligence (ICPR 2024)

Shreya Ghosh

May 21, 2024, 12:06:18 PMMay 21
to Machine Learning News
Hope this email finds you well.

We are inviting high-quality papers describing original research in affective computing, computer vision, and image processing for our workshop A2I: Affective Artificial Intelligence (ICPR 2024). All submissions will be handled electronically via the CMT submission portal.

Call for Papers
The workshop on Affective Artificial Intelligence (A2I) at ICPR 2024 aims to encourage and highlight state-of-the-art research in affective computing and applications. The key focuses are on novel neural network architectures, incorporating anatomical insights and constraints, introducing new and challenging datasets, and exploiting multi-modal training.

The workshop topics include (but are not limited to):

  • Large-scale data generation or Inexpensive annotation for Affective Computing
  • AI methods for Affective Computing with multimodal data
  • Multi-modal method for emotion recognition
  • Explainable and/or Privacy Preserving AI in Affective Computing
  • Generative and responsible personalization of affective phenomena estimators with few-shot learning
  • Bias in affective computing data (e.g. lack of multi-cultural datasets)
  • Semi-/weak-/un-/self- supervised learning methods, domain adaptation methods, and other novel methods for Affective Computing
  • Applications in education, entertainment & healthcare

We will be accepting the submission of full unpublished and original papers. These papers will be peer-reviewed and will be published in the official workshop proceedings and presented at the workshop itself.

Submission
We invite authors to submit unpublished papers (15 pages including references in
ICPR format) to our workshop, to be presented at an oral/poster session upon acceptance. All submissions will go through a review process. All contributions must be submitted (along with supplementary materials, if any) at the MicrosoftCMT. Accepted papers will be published in the workshop proceedings.

Note
Authors of previously rejected main conference submissions are also welcome to submit their work to our workshop. When doing so, you must submit the previous reviewers’ comments (named as previous_reviews.pdf) and a letter of changes (named as letter_of_changes.pdf) as part of your supplementary materials to clearly demonstrate the changes made to address the comments made by previous reviewers.

Important Dates
Paper Submission Deadline: August 15, 2024 (11:55 pm Anywhere on Earth)
Notification to Authors: September 10, 2024 (11:55 pm Anywhere on Earth)
Camera-Ready Deadline: September 20, 2024 (11:55 pm Anywhere on Earth)

Organizers:
Please find more details on our website https://react-ws.github.io/2024_icpr/

Please circulate this invitation to your colleagues and relevant contacts. We are looking forward to receiving your submissions.

Thanks,
Organizers