[CfP] International Conference on Automated Machine Learning 2024 - Deadline 29.02.2024

46 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Katharina Eggensperger

no leída,
20 dic 2023, 3:00:45 p.m.20/12/2023
para Machine Learning News

Hi everyone,

We invite submissions to the 3rd International Conference on AutoML (09.09.2024 - 12.09.2024 in Paris)

AutoML 2024 brings together researchers and users with the goal of developing automated methods for machine learning pipelines and applications. These automated methods can accelerate development, improve performance, and democratize machine learning to a wider audience. We welcome submissions on any topic touching upon automating any aspect of machine learning, broadly interpreted. See a full list of topics here.

This year’s conference will have two parallel main tracks: one on AutoML methods and one on applications, benchmarks, challenges, and datasets (ABCD) for AutoML. All accepted papers will be presented in poster sessions and published in a volume of PMLR. In addition, we will also have a Journal Track and a Workshop track. Submissions will be done via OpenReview. Templates, formatting instructions, and more details can be found here.

Key dates:

  • Abstract submission:  26.02.2024 [AoE]

  • Paper submission: 29.02.2024 [AoE]

  • Author rebuttal: 03.04.2024 - 10.04.2024

  • Author notification: 24.04.2024 [AoE]

Best regards,
Katharina Eggensperger – also on behalf of the general chair, Marius Lindauer and the other PC chairs, Joaquin Vanschoren and Roman Garnett.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos