Fwd: [AIMS-chat] πŸ’« AI for Science Master's program with 40 full scholarships! πŸ’«

Elnathan Tiokou

Feb 1, 2023, 10:50:54β€―AM2/1/23
to ml-...@googlegroups.com, Machine Learning and Data Science Africa Network

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ulrich Paquet <ulr...@aims.ac.za>
Date: Thu, Jan 26, 2023, 1:30 PM
Subject: [AIMS-chat] πŸ’« AI for Science Master's program with 40 full scholarships! πŸ’«
To: Ulrich Paquet <ulr...@aims.ac.za>

Dear all,

πŸ’« A dream come true! πŸ’«

A new AI for Science Master’s program at AIMS South Africa, made possible through a partnership with DeepMind!

We are excited to announce a new program that sits at the exciting intersection of AI and the Sciences. It is a fully residential one-year taught masters with a research component. Applications are open to students from across Africa who are passionate about mathematics, artificial intelligence and machine learning. We are looking for students who gaze at the stars and the world around them in wonder, and who want to use their talents to accelerate scientific discovery.

Only 40 students will be admitted, all of whom will be on full DeepMind scholarships.

The first round of applications closes at 11:59 PM SAST on 8 April.

For more information, including how to apply, please see ai.aims.ac.za.

Best wishes,
Ulrich

---
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to chat+uns...@aims.ac.za.