PhD position in Machine Learning and Computer Vision - Uppsala University

ISCL UU

Jun 21, 2024, 11:22:11 PM (8 days ago) Jun 21
A fully funded PhD position in Machine Learning and Computer Vision is available at Uppsala University, Sweden.

The position is a part of the Beijer Laboratory for Artificial Intelligence Research, funded by Kjell and Märta Beijer Foundation.

We are looking for candidates with a strong interest in deep learning, image analysis and neural language modeling, good communication skills, excellent study results, programming proficiency (preferably in Python), and personal characteristics, such as a high level of creativity, thoroughness, and/or a structured approach to problem-solving are essential.

In this project you will join us in conducting fundamental machine learning research and developing principled foundations of vision-language models, with opportunities to validate the methods on challenging real-world problems involving computer vision.
Read more about the position (link) and apply via the link by 12th Aug. 2024!

As an employer, we invest in sustainable employeeship and offer safe, favorable working conditions with attractive pay and benefits.

Contact Assistant Professor Ekta Vats with any questions.