AI for Financial Crime Fight workshop @ IEEE ICDM 2024

Flavio Giobergia

Jul 20, 2024, 2:22:16 PM (2 days ago) Jul 20
to Machine Learning News
The workshop on AI for Financial Crime Fight (AI4FCF) is a place where the cutting-edge worlds of artificial intelligence and anti-financial crime efforts converge. We invite submissions of original research to push the boundaries of AI applications in detecting, understanding, and preventing financial crimes,  including fraud, money laundering, and terrorism financing.

Relevant topics
The workshop invites contributions addressing, but not limited to, the following topics:
  • Machine Learning for Anomaly Detection
  • Explainable AI in Financial Crime Models
  • Privacy-Preserving Techniques in Transaction Analysis
  • Real-world Implementation Challenges and Solutions

Important dates
  • Submission deadline: September 10, 2024, 23:59 AoE
  • Notification of Acceptance: October 7, 2024
  • Camera-Ready Deadline: October 11, 2024
  • Workshop: December 9, 2024

Other information
ℹ️ More details on the workshop website: https://sites.google.com/view/ai4fcf/

🆕 To help address the scarcity of openly available data that generally characterizes anomaly detection in financial domains, we curated a list of open datasets: https://sites.google.com/view/ai4fcf/open-datasets

📧 For any inquiry, feel free to get in touch with Flavio Giobergia (flavio.g...@polito.it)