[3rd BCI-UC] Final program online

Philipp Raggam

Jan 24, 2022, 7:12:36 PM1/24/22
to ml-...@googlegroups.com, comp-...@neuroinformatics.be
Dear colleagues,

We are very excited to announce that the final program of the 3rd
Brain-Computer Interface Un-Conference (BCI-UC) is now online:
https://bciunconference.univie.ac.at/3rd-bci-uc/

All presentations are streamed live and free-of-charge on January 27th
(Thursday), 2022, from 03:00 pm to 09:00 pm (CET) via:
https://www.crowdcast.io/e/3rd-brain-computer-interface-unconference/1

The 3rd BCI-UC features keynotes by *Cynthia A. Chestek* on "Neural
Interfaces for Controlling Finger Movements" and by *Thorsten O. Zander*
on "The Age of Neuroadaptivity". In addition, we have seven contributed
presentations and one panel discussion on a broad range of topics for
BCI technologies.

We are looking forward to seeing you all at the 3rd BCI-UC!

Best regards,
The BCI-UC committee:
Moritz Grosse-Wentrup
Anja Meunier