WinAAA Meetup NeurIPS 2021

mp

Dec 3, 2021, 5:07:24 PM12/3/21
to ml-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
I am pleased to inform you that we will organize a meetup during NeurIPS 2021. We would like to discuss ongoing and future studies of developing AI for health and mental applications during the meetup. The main goal is to bring AI developers and health professionals together to highlight AI efficiency in solving health problems. Such a meetup will create exciting possibilities for AI scientists and health professionals to start multidisciplinary research collaboration in the AI domain. It can develop creative and novel AI for various health and mental health problems.
During the meetup, we will schedule a lightning talks session. If you are interested in being invited as a speaker for the session, please send us an extended abstract of your talk using the form.

Have a good time!
MP

fabio.stella

Dec 5, 2021, 7:15:32 PM12/5/21
to mp, ml-...@googlegroups.com
Extremely interesting.
Is this meeting open or I must be registered to the conference?

Inviato da Tablet Samsung.