< 1 day away: ML4H Symposium is this Sat Dec 4th

Emily Alsentzer

Dec 3, 2021, 11:39:20 PM12/3/21
to ml-...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

The Machine Learning for Healthcare (ML4H) virtual symposium is this Saturday, December 4th! Even if you haven’t registered, it isn’t too late to still attend for free. See details below on how to participate in this year’s packed event:

ML4H 2021 takes place on December 4, 2021 from 9:00 am ET until 6:10 pm ET. The full schedule, featuring invited talks from Yoshua Bengio, Karandeep Singh, Xiao Liu, Aisha Walcott-Bryant, Shalmali Joshi, Sendhil Mullainathan, Uri Shalit, and Rory Sayres; spotlight talks among our submitted papers; poster sessions; and research roundtables can be found here: https://ml4health.github.io/2021/schedule.html

ML4H 2021 is entirely virtual and works through the following three platforms, all documented in our Participation Guide:

  1. The conference website (https://ml4health.github.io/) features the open-access livestream of all our talks and Q&A sessions -- simply go to the link, and the livestream is present right on the front page.

  2. To ask questions of our speakers or interact with other attendees during the livestream sessions, you can use our rocket.chat platform at https://ml4health.github.io/2021/chat.html
    This chat is also embedded on our homepage, right beneath the livestream. For instructions on how to make an account or log-in, see our Participation Guide.

  3. To participate in all our interactive events, join our gather.town space here: http://tinyurl.com/ML4Hgather. The password for this space will be distributed on the livestream and by email to registered attendees tomorrow prior to the event, so be on the lookout for that or ask for help in rocket.chat as needed.

All attendees at ML4H are required to follow the ML4H Code of Conduct. If you have concerns related to your participation/interaction at the symposium or observe someone else's difficulties, or have any other concerns you wish to share, please contact the organizers at ml4h...@gmail.com

We hope to see you all there and that you have a fantastic time at the symposium! And, if you can’t participate, be sure to follow ML4H on Twitter at @SymposiumML4H and be on the lookout for the hashtag #ML4H2021 to see tweets from the symposium this year.

All the best,

ML4H Organizing Committee