[Job] Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Statistics, University of Bristol UK

Dennis Prangle

Sep 26, 2022, 6:18:54 AM9/26/22
to ml-...@googlegroups.com
The School of Mathematics is seeking to appoint a Lecturer (analogous to Assistant Professor), Senior Lecturer, or Associate Professor in Statistical Science, the level of appointment depending on the experience of the successful candidate. Statistical Science is understood as covering Statistics, Applied Probability, Data Science and Machine learning. We are looking for a world-class researcher in any area in Statistical Science.

We welcome applications from all members of our community and are particularly encouraging those from diverse groups, such as members of the LGBT+ and BAME communities, to join us.

For full details see:

The closing date is 30th October.