ICCCN 2024 - Call for participation

Carlo Puliafito

Jun 11, 2024, 1:47:54 PMJun 11
to ml-...@googlegroups.com

ICCCN 2024, July 29 – 31, 2024

http://www.icccn.org/icccn24/

Call for Participation:

We would like to cordially invite you to join us at the ICCCN 2024 to be held in person during July 29 – 31, 2024 at the Outrigger Kona Resort, Big Island, Hawaii USA. This year will be the 33rd year/edition of the ICCCN and we have a fantastic slate of keynote speakers, panelists, and research papers. We encourage you to join us to help celebrate this milestone for ICCCN! ICCCN is one of the leading international conferences for presenting novel ideas and fundamental advances in the fields of computer communications and networks. Registration site is open (http://www.icccn.org/icccn24/non-author-reg-form/index.html).

3 Keynote Talks:

Dr. Joerg Widmer

IMDEA Networks (Spain)

“Practical Integrated Sensing and Communication for 6G”

Dr. Minlan Yu, Harvard University (USA)

“Application Customized Networking”

Dr. Lizhong Zheng, MIT (USA)

“Neural Feature Learning for Engineering Problem”

2 Expert Panels:

Panel #1: When Networking meets AI: Applying LLM enabled AI Native approach for intent based future edge networks

  Dr. Abhimanyu (Manu) Gosain, Northeastern University, USA (Moderator)

  Dr. Yingbin Liang, Ohio State University, USA

  Dr. Hongwei Zhang, Iowa State University, USA

  Dr. Akihiro Nakao, University of Tokyo, Japan

  Dr. JongWon Kim, Gwangju Institute of Science & Technology, South Korea

Panel #2: 6G Research – Are we there yet?

  Dr. Ali Khayrallah, Senior Technical Advisor, Advanced Technology Group, Ericsson, USA (Moderator)

  Dr. Ian Wong, Dir of RF and Wireless Architecture, VIAVI Solutions

  Dr. Nada Golmie, Fellow, Communications Technology Laboratory, NIST

  Dr. Alhussein Abouzeid, Program Director, NSF

The three-day program features three keynote talks and two plenary panels given by world-renowned scholars covering a variety of exciting research topics. We have many research presentations (including invited paper sessions) scheduled at the main conference plus the accompanying workshops and the poster sessions (please visit http://www.icccn.org/icccn24/program/technical-program/index.html for more information).

ICCCN is one of the leading international conferences for presenting novel ideas and fundamental advances in the fields of computer communications and networks. ICCCN serves to foster communication among researchers and practitioners with a common interest in improving communications and networking through scientific and technological innovation. The primary focus of the conference is on new and original research results in the areas of design, implementation, and applications of computer communications and networks.

ICCCN 2024 is Technically Co-Sponsored by IEEE, IEEE Communication Society.