Live e-Lecture by Dr. Sebastian Lapuschkin. : "Towards Actionable XAI", 27 September 2022 17:00-18:00 CEST

ioanna...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2022, 9:00:43 AM9/19/22
to Machine Learning News

Dear AI scientist/engineer/student/enthusiast,

Dr. Sebastian Lapuschkin , a prominent AI researcher internationally, will deliver the e-lecture:

‘Towards Actionable XAI’, on Tuesday 27th September 2022 17:00-18:00 CEST (8:00-9:00 am PST), (12:00 am-1:00am CST),

see details in: http://www.i-aida.org/ai-lectures/

You can join for free using the zoom link: https://authgr.zoom.us/j/97981785191 & Passcode: 148148

Attendance is free.

The International AI Doctoral Academy (AIDA), a joint initiative of the European R&D projects AI4MediaELISEHumane AI NetTAILORVISION, currently in the process of formation,

is very pleased to offer you top quality scientific lectures on several current hot AI topics.

Lectures will be offered alternatingly by:

Top highly-cited senior AI scientists internationally or

Young AI scientists with promise of excellence (AI sprint lectures)

This is the first Fall 2022 lecture from a series of successful lectures by AIDA.

These lectures are disseminated through multiple channels and email lists (we apologize if you received it through various channels).

If you want to stay informed on future lectures, you can register in the email lists AIDA email list and CVML email list.

Best regards

Profs. M. Chetouani, P. Flach, B. O’Sullivan, I. Pitas, N. Sebe, J. Stefanowski

ioanna...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2022, 7:26:39 AM9/26/22
to Machine Learning News