[Jobs] Sony AI hiring research scientists, software engineers, and interns in Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning, Federated Learning, AI Privacy and Security, and Computer Vision - location flexible

teresa lv

Oct 14, 2021, 5:44:09 PM10/14/21
to ml-...@googlegroups.com, u...@engr.orst.edu, women-in-mac...@googlegroups.com, artificial-gene...@googlegroups.com, rl-...@googlegroups.com, learnin...@googlegroups.com
Sony AI is seeking highly skilled and motivated individuals, with expertise in federated learning, AI privacy and security, edge intelligence (model compression, efficient and privacy-preserving model training and inference on end devices), computer vision, for immediate hire.

About Sony AI
===========
Sony AI is dedicated to using AI to help unleash human imagination and creativity. We believe in researching and developing AI techniques that  empower the imagination and creativity of artists, makers and creators around the world. Our aim is to advance AI so that it augments, and works in harmony with, humans to benefit society.

Sony AI’s research and development are driven through agile, world-class AI flagship projects that motivate the creation of AI technologies in both the virtual and physical spaces. The initial three flagship projects are in computer gaming; sensing and imaging for robotics; and gastronomy. Other projects will be added over time. We aim to leverage our core expertise in sensing, computer vision, machine learning, reinforcement learning, and robotics towards novel research and applications.

All Sony AI research projects will be pursued in close collaboration with the relevant Sony Group business units, including those in gaming, imaging, and sensing.

Our Values
=========
We believe that extraordinary innovation requires diversity in people and methods; that AI should be developed and deployed in a responsible, fair, and transparent way; and that all technology should serve social good.

Open Positions in Federated Learning, Privacy, Security, Edge Intelligence and Computer Vision
========
We primarily seek ambitious and dedicated research scientists, engineers and interns. The ideal candidate will

1) have extensive AI expertise, especially in federated learning, AI privacy and security, edge intelligence, computer vision;

2) hold a PhD (research scientists) or at least an MSc (engineers) or equivalent experience in a related field.

3) have strong system-building skills;

4) be passionate about helping us innovate at the cutting edge of AI;

5) have strong interpersonal and communication skills.

The following positions (location flexible, can be virtually located during Covid) are open for immediate applications. Some additional positions are expected to open soon.
Research Scientisthttps://ai.sony/joinus/technical_roles/research-scientist-privacy-preserving-machine-learning/

Sony AI also has open positions in AI Ethics, Reinforcement Learning, Computer Vision and Robotics among others. For additional open positions please check https://ai.sony/joinus

Sent with Shift