Join us on Sept. 27! IROS 2021 Workshop on Safe Real-World Robot Autonomy

SiQi Zhou

Sep 23, 2021, 11:16:14 PM9/23/21
to Machine Learning News
Dear all,

We would like to invite you to join our IROS 2021 Workshop on Safe Real-World Robot Autonomy. The live session will take place September 27, 4:10 pm -- 6:10 pm CEST (10:10 am -- 12:10 pm EDT). We are featuring three panel discussions on the following topics: (i) safety definitions and requirements, (ii) open challenges and opportunities for integrating theoretic and data-driven approaches, and (iii) evaluation of safety-aware and safety-assured algorithms.

Our invited panellists are: Naira Hovakimyan (UIUC), Ryan Gariepy (Clearpath), Felix Berkenkamp (Bosch), Marco Pavone (Stanford), Wei Chai (Waymo), Karol Hausman (Google Brain), Vincent Vanhoucke (Google), Anirudha Majumdar (Princeton), Byron Boots (UW), and Alexander Herzog (X)

Add questions for our panellists: http://tiny.cc/safe-robotics-panel-q

Organizers
Angela Schoellig (University of Toronto)
Animesh Garg (University of Toronto)
Somil Bansal (University of Southern California)
Melissa Greeff (University of Toronto)
SiQi Zhou (University of Toronto)
Lukas Brunke (University of Toronto)