Call For Papers - 7th International Workshop on Machine Learning in Clinical Neuroimaging (MLCN 2024)

Mohamad Habes

Jun 21, 2024, 11:22:09 PM (8 days ago) Jun 21
to ml-...@googlegroups.com, visio...@visionscience.com, systems-ne...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

We are excited to invite submissions of original research papers to the MICCAI Workshop on Machine Learning in Clinical Neuroimaging! This workshop aims to bring together experts from the fields of machine learning and clinical neuroimaging to explore innovative solutions and advancements in this rapidly evolving domain. The workshop will be held as a satellite event of MICCAI in Marrakesh, Morocco. Papers will be published in workshop proceedings in Lecture Notes in Computer Science.

Important Info:
* Paper submission deadline: 29 June, 2024
* Notification of acceptance: 15 July, 2024
* Camera-ready submission: TBD, Late July 2024
* Workshop date: 6 October, 2024

* Website:  https://mlcnworkshop.github.io
* Submission site: http://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/MLCN2024

Please see the flyer below and our website for more information. Any questions, please feel free to contact me at hab...@uthscsa.edu.

We look forward to your submissions and your presence at MLCN 2024.

Best regards,
Mohamad Habes, on behalf of the MLCN Organizing Committee

image.png