Postdoc position in foundation models for human-robot interaction on the road

Guy Rosman

May 22, 2024, 11:52:35 AMMay 22
to Machine Learning News

Our team at Toyota Research Institute (TRI) is looking for an energetic postdoc with a background in ML and aspects of robotics/HRI for a project on foundation models for driver-vehicle interaction on the road! The postdoc would join a team of researchers and work on a project that involves human-machine interactions and machine learning for the creation of new AI models that change how we share autonomy between the car and the driver on the road, towards publications in the relevant venues, with several opportunities to interact with academic collaborators and probe the topic from multiple perspectives/disciplines.

For full postdoc topic description, se
e link.

Guy Rosman

Confidential or protected information may be contained in this email and/or attachment. Unless otherwise marked, all TRI email communications are considered "PROTECTED" and should not be shared or distributed. Thank you.

guy.r...@tri.global