Postdoc in Trustworthy AI at UNamur

Frenay Benoit

Sep 30, 2022, 2:34:48 PMSep 30
to Machine Learning News

Dear colleagues,

I am recruting a new postdoc for the ARIAC project supported by Digital Wallonia.AI and the SPW Recherche that gathers tens of researchers accross Wallonia in artificial intelligence.

She/he will do research in the "trust mechanisms for AI" workpackage and help me to lead this workpackage.  She/he will be integrated in the Human Centered Machine Learning (HuMaLearn - https://humalearn.info.unamur.be) team at UNamur with around 10 other PhD and postdoc researchers and she/he will have collaboration opportunities thanks to the interdisplinary approach of ARIAC and of HuMaLearn.

Please spread the work and do not hesitate to contact me for further details.

https://jobs.unamur.be/emploi.2022-09-13.7042797172/view

Best regards,

Benoît Frénay