Deadline extended to June 1st - Summer School on Artificial Intelligence @CentraleSupélec

Ekaterina GREKOVA

May 17, 2018, 12:54:16 PM5/17/18
to Machine Learning News
CentraleSupélec Summer School on Artificial Intelligence (1-13 July 2018)

CentraleSupélec Summer School 2018 revolves around Artificial Intelligence. The two-week intensive programme will give you an introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning through a combination of lectures, tutorials and practicals. Besides you will have the opportunity to participate in a competition testing the knowledge acquired during the first week, to visit a partner company and to discover Paris & the French culture.

Entry requirements

We welcome international qualifications and we consider every application individually on its academic merit.

• You should have completed a minimum of two semesters’ study in a Scientific and Engineering domain.
• Skills in Python are required for the programme. If you are not familiar with Python, you will need to learn the basics prior to the start of the Summer School.
• All our courses are taught and assessed in English. If English isn’t your first language, you must meet one of the following English Language requirements in order to join the Summer School: the CEFR level B1, TOEFL global score – 57, IELTS 4-5.

Application deadline: 1 June 2018
Fees: € 1,800

Find out more at http://summerschool.centralesupelec.fr
Affiche Summer School AI.pdf