[Jobs] Fully funded PhD studentship in Lifelong Robot Learning at the University of Southampton, UK

Burhan Hafez

May 31, 2024, 12:39:00 PMMay 31
to Machine Learning News

Sambit Bakshi

Jun 14, 2024, 9:36:40 AM (12 days ago) Jun 14
to Burhan Hafez, Machine Learning News
Dear Prof. Hafez

I am Sambit from India. I am looking for an adjunct / visiting research professor position. I work in Computer Vision and my CV can be found at https://www.nitrkl.ac.in/docs/Faculty/CV/1151213.pdf . Is there a possibility of such an opportunity at your university?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Sambit

Dr. Sambit Bakshi | डॉ. सम्बित बक्शी, Senior Member IEEE
Computer Science & Engineering, NIT Rourkela, India
Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology
Associate Editor, IEEE Signal Processing Letters
Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Technology and Society
Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Education
Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems
Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering
Distinguished Lecturer, IEEE Systems Council (2023-2025)
www.sambitbakshi.in |
www.nitrkl.ac.in/cs/~bakshisambit