Looking for Senior postdoc in AI/ML at Oxford with particular interest in DE&I

Yee Whye Teh

Jun 14, 2024, 9:36:13 AM (12 days ago) Jun 14
to ml-news
We're looking for an exceptional junior researcher in AI/ML with
strong interests in DE&I to fill this exceptional role funded by a
generous donation from Google DeepMind.

Application portal:
https://my.corehr.com/pls/uoxrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form?p_company=10&p_internal_external=E&p_display_in_irish=N&p_process_type=&p_applicant_no=&p_form_profile_detail=&p_display_apply_ind=Y&p_refresh_search=Y&p_recruitment_id=172722

Deadline for application 5 July 2024.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates to be conducted online around 16 July.
Salary range £45,585-54,395 per annum (Grade 8)
Duration: 3 years
Tweet: https://x.com/yeewhye/status/1800490947647811685

The appointee will be based at OxCSML (Oxford Computational Statistics
and Machine Learning) group at the Department of Statistics. They will
manage an independent research portfolio and collaborate broadly
across Oxford. In addition they will lead and contribute to DE&I
efforts in Oxford and across the broader AI/ML community.

best wishes,
-yw

::: Yee Whye Teh ::: Professor of Statistical Machine Learning :::
::: Oxford Statistics and DeepMind :::
http://mlcs.stats.ox.ac.uk/people/teh/ :::