Second Call for Papers: ICVGIP 2024

Raj Sharma

May 23, 2024, 9:09:59 AMMay 23
to Machine Learning News

We are inviting high quality papers describing original research in areas of computer vision, image processing and computer graphics for the Fifteenth Indian Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics, and Image Processing, ICVGIP 2024.

Please see the details below

Conference Dates - December 13-15, 2024

Location - IIIT Bangalore, India

Website icvgip.in

CALL FOR PAPERS

The Indian Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing (ICVGIP) is India’s premier conference in Computer Vision, Graphics, Image Processing and related fields. Starting in 1998, it was a biennial international conference till 2021, providing a forum for the presentation of technological advances and research findings in these areas. ICVGIP 2024, the 15th conference in this series, is being organized by International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore in association with the Indian Unit for Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (IUPRAI), an affiliate of the International Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR). Since 2022, ICVGIP is organized annually due to the huge growth in the community. ICVGIP is dedicated to fostering the community of computer vision, graphics and image processing researchers and enthusiasts in India and abroad. We strive to live up to this goal at every occurrence of this annual conference.

We invite high-quality, original and unpublished papers in the broad areas of computer vision, graphics, and image processing including, but not limited to:

  • Segmentation

  • Texture, Shape, Color

  • Restoration, Enhancement

  • Visual Tracking

  • Motion and Video Analysis

  • Explainable Vision Systems

  • Interpretability

  • Compressive Sensing

  • 3D Reconstruction

  • Object and Pattern Recognition

  • Machine Learning for Vision and Graphics

  • Medical Image Analysis

  • Biometrics

  • Virtual/Augmented Reality

  • Human-Computer Interaction

  • Vision for Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles

  • Computational Imaging

  • Sensors and Modelling

  • Vision-Based Graphics

  • Activity Recognition

  • Shape from X

  • Vision for Digital Heritage

  • Shape Analysis

  • Real-Time Graphics

  • Animation and Rendering

  • Scientific Visualization

  • Document Image Analysis

  • Remote Sensing

  • Scene Understanding

  • Statistical Methods & Optimization

  • Vision+Language

  • Vision and Graphics for Society

  • Applications of Vision and Graphics

  • Domain Adaptation and Generalization

  • Adversarial Attacks and Defence

  • Neural Radiance Field (NeRF)

  • Multi Modal and Generative AI

  • Fairness and Bias in Deep Models

  • Foundation models

  • Distributed learning

  • Transparency, accountability, privacy

and ethics in vision

All submissions will be handled electronically via the CMT submission portal. The review process will be double-blind. Please see the conference website for submission details.

IMPORTANT DATES

  • Paper Submission Deadline: 15 July 2024 (11:59 PM IST)

  • Reviews released to Authors: 18 September 2024

  • Rebuttal Due: 22 September 2024

  • Paper Notification: 04 October 2024

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE

General Chairs

  • R. Venkatesh Babu, IISc
  • Manjunath BS, UCSB
  • Nicu Sebe, Univ. Trento

Program Chairs

  • Sumohana Channappayya, IIT Hyderabad
  • Dinesh Babu J, IIIT Bangalore
  • Elisa Ricci, Univ. Trento

Organizing Chairs

  • Shyam Rajagopalan, IBAB Bangalore
  • Viswanath G, IIIT Bangalore

Publicity Chair

  • Raj Sharma, Walmart Global Tech

Sponsorship Chair

  • Lokesh R Boregowda, Samsung R&D Institute
  • Suresh Sundaram, IISc

Tutorial Chairs

  • Joseph KJ, Adobe
  • Rajiv Soundararajan, IISc