ACL survey and panel on the future of reviewing

ACL Announcements

May 19, 2022, 2:39:44 AM5/19/22
to ml-...@googlegroups.com
Based on our experience with the ARR pilot (started a year ago) and on
feedback from conference organizers and the community, the ACL reviewing
committee has summarized what it sees as the main decision points for
reviewing at ACL venues in this document:

https://www.cis.lmu.de/~hs/acl22/futurereviewing.html

We would appreciate your feedback. Please take this survey:

https://forms.office.com/r/44K0sFkrBA

You are also cordially invited to attend the panel on the future of
reviewing at ACL 2022 in Dublin on Tuesday at 14:00 local time.
Panelists: Alane Suhr, Amanda Stent, Graham Neubig, Hal Daume, Hinrich
Schuetze, Marie de Marneffe, Preslav Nakov, Yoav Goldberg