Call for Participation: NLP Winter School -- 5th ALPS

Matthias Gallé

Jul 19, 2024, 6:11:43 AM (4 days ago) Jul 19
to Matthias Gallé

FIRST CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Advanced Language Processing School (ALPS) 2025

March 30th - April 4th 2025

Aussois (French Alps)

We are pleased to announce the 5th edition of ALPS - the Advanced NLP School to be held in the French Alps from March 30th to April 4th 2025

This school targets advanced research students in Natural Language Processing and related fields and brings together world leading experts and motivated students. The programme comprises lectures, poster presentations, practical lab sessions and nature activities - the venue is located near a National Park.

Important Dates

  • Oct 15th 2024: Application deadline

  • Nov 15th 2024: acceptance notification

  • Jan 15th 2025: registration deadline

  • March 30th 2025: Start of School

Confirmed speakers so far:

  • Kyunghyun Cho (New York University & Prescient Design)

  • Titouan Parcollet (Cambridge University & Samsung AI Center)

  • Barbara Plank (LMU Munich)

  • François Yvon (ISIR CNRS)

Website and online application: https://alps.imag.fr/

Questions: al...@univ-grenoble-alpes.fr

The registration fees for the event encompass accommodation and full board at the conference venue, the Centre Paul Langevin. We will announce the fee amounts later, and they will vary depending on the participant's background: students, academia, and industry. Student fees will be set at or below €600, including twin room accommodation. We will have a limited amount of scholarships for the registration: if you are interested please mark this in the application form. The rates for academia and industry will be higher, as is customary, and will include accommodation in a single room.