ML4H Symposium is this Sat Dec 4th - attend for free!

Emily Alsentzer

Dec 3, 2021, 11:38:09 PM12/3/21
to ml-...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

The Machine Learning for Healthcare (ML4H) virtual symposium is this Saturday, December 4th! You can still register for FREE here. This year, ML4H features a number of exciting new and continued components, including:

  • Keynote speakers including Yoshua Bengio, Karandeep Singh, Xiao Liu, Aisha Walcott-Bryant, Shalmali Joshi, Sendhil Mullainathan, Uri Shalit, and Rory Sayres (https://ml4health.github.io/2021/speakers.html

  • Spotlight presentations from papers published in our PMLR proceedings and interactive poster presentations in Gather.Town

  • Research round-table discussions in Gather.Town by top researchers across diverse topics

  • Best paper, best poster, top reviewer awards and an ML4H Gather.Town raffle

  • Day-of Career Mentorship Programs! (https://ml4health.github.io/2021/career_mentorship.html)

See our website (https://ml4health.github.io/2021/) for more details and to access the registration form. Please direct any questions to ml4h...@gmail.com, and follow us on Twitter at @symposiumml4h. We hope to see you there!

Best,

ML4H Organizers