Exposure override seems missing on T2i with latest 2.3

G Sharpe

Jul 22, 2013, 12:37:44 PM7/22/13
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
I've used ML for 2 years, read all the docs, and pretty much know my way around it, but "Exposure Override" is missing from the EXPO menu on my 550D. Please tell me what I don't know.

Thanks.

Gary

Daniel Thissen

Jul 22, 2013, 12:53:36 PM7/22/13
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
Only work 5d iii and 7d .
http://magiclantern.wikia.com/

Camilo Saueressig

Jul 22, 2013, 12:53:45 PM7/22/13
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Gary.

It's ok in here.

Maybe your "Exp. Override" option is HIDDEN. Try this: when in EXPO tab, press the MENU button in your camera to see if the above mentioned option is SHOWABLE again.

(sorry if there is any written mistake, English is not my native language)

G Sharpe

Jul 24, 2013, 7:21:50 AM7/24/13
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Camilo. Found it. You solved my problem.

Gary

Camilo Saueressig

Jul 25, 2013, 10:54:52 PM7/25/13
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
You're welcome. But keep in mind that this googlegroup is not active anymore. Instead, you should go to Magic Lantern Forum to discuss the hack.

(sorry if I made any mistake, I'm brazilian and live in Brazil: my English is far from perfect)

Cheers,

Camilo