5d "soft limit reached" for rack focus

Matthew19

Aug 29, 2012, 5:46:35 AM8/29/12
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
When I try to use the 5d for rack focus I get the "soft limit reached" when using the arrows to move the focus points. I can hit the arrows again to get where I want but when I engage the rack focus, it wont rack and says "soft limit reached"

Alex

Aug 29, 2012, 6:50:10 AM8/29/12
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
If the limit was not actually reached, your lens has some mechanical problems.
> --
> --
> http://magiclantern.wikia.com/

unity2k

Aug 29, 2012, 9:25:15 AM8/29/12
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
I can confirm the mechanical problems when this happens, as it was happening with my EF-S 17-55 but not with my other 4 lenses. Send it in for repairs.