ML 2.3 movie mode

EmIls Geršinskis Geršinskis

Jul 24, 2012, 6:09:44 AM7/24/12
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
In new ML 2.3 Release will be MovieModeRemaping ? I loved when was this function MovieModeRemaping in 60D. But ML 2.3 RC1 Release i cant find this function.

Alex

Jul 24, 2012, 6:18:21 AM7/24/12
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
No, see the FAQ.
> --
> --
> http://magiclantern.wikia.com/

Mike Barrett

Jul 29, 2012, 4:21:35 PM7/29/12
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
It would appear that the line on page 51 of the user manual is a typo or left over from the 1st version. I agree that remapping to the A-DEP on the rebel wheel was darn handy as I shot 99% of my stills in "M" so it was just one click back/forth.

I still think ML to just top notch and humbly ask if this functionality could be revisited in a future update.

Mike

Mike Barrett

Jul 29, 2012, 5:11:41 PM7/29/12
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, July 24, 2012 6:09:44 AM UTC-4, EmIls Geršinskis Geršinskis wrote:
> In new ML 2.3 Release will be MovieModeRemaping ? I loved when was this function MovieModeRemaping in 60D. But ML 2.3 RC1 Release i cant find this function.

Swapped a couple of e-mails w/ Alex and I was over reading the ML short cut button.