Intervalometer

Mike

Jul 23, 2012, 9:03:35 PM7/23/12
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
During an afternoon monsoon in Tucson there were some fierce cg's. I have ML on my T3i and ran the intervalometer to try and catch some of those cg's. How does one change the time for more than two seconds when ML is activated, there is only OFF and 2SEC as the settings. I estimate 150 shots were taken in three seperate trials with no strikes. ML worked but the cg's were few and far between, even with ML running every 2 sec I missed about 300 shots every time. Anyway I did get practice. Anyone know how to set ML for more than 2 seconds?

Mike Barrett

Jul 27, 2012, 4:12:15 PM7/27/12
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
On Monday, July 23, 2012 9:03:35 PM UTC-4, Mike wrote:
> During an afternoon monsoon in Tucson there were some fierce cg's. I have ML on my T3i and ran the intervalometer to try and catch some of those cg's. How does one change the time for more than two seconds when ML is activated, there is only OFF and 2SEC as the settings. I estimate 150 shots were taken in three seperate trials with no strikes. ML worked but the cg's were few and far between, even with ML running every 2 sec I missed about 300 shots every time. Anyway I did get practice. Anyone know how to set ML for more than 2 seconds?

press "Q" button to get the sub menu and "SET" to increase and "Play" to decrease the values -