Test HDR magic lantern

jonmarins

Aug 25, 2012, 11:06:14 AM8/25/12
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
My new test HDR using after effects to merge. Look at this.

Oscar Moreno

Aug 25, 2012, 10:35:54 PM8/25/12
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
Nice.

What was your stop range? How about your after effects work flow? Did you use one the workflows posted in magiclantern.fm, or do you have your own workflow?

Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 08:06:14 -0700
From: jonm...@gmail.com
To: ml-d...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [ML] Test HDR magic lantern

My new test HDR using after effects to merge. Look at this.
http://magiclantern.wikia.com/

Joe

Aug 29, 2012, 8:55:55 PM8/29/12
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
Cool, looks great!  Now I need to learn AE...   What framerate did you shoot in?  60fps, knocked down to 30 after processing?  Looks smooth.  I have a 5dmkii, so can't do anything over 30fps right now...

-joe

João Marins

Sep 2, 2012, 12:35:28 PM9/2/12
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I shot in 30fps, then used after effects with the ginger hdr plugin.