Looking for Ruby developers

Patrick M. Johnson

Oct 23, 2015, 3:24:09 AM10/23/15
to MK Ruby Users Group
Hi Guys,

I am a Dutch guy living in Macedonia and together with some colleagues we are working on a project in Sketchup and we are looking to find some corporation with macedonian Ruby developers. Anyone interested in sharing some thoughts?

Please reply is you do and we will be in contact.

Best,

Paul

Filip Kostovski

Oct 23, 2015, 8:24:26 AM10/23/15
to mk-ruby-u...@googlegroups.com
I do :)

Peco Danajlovski

Oct 23, 2015, 1:08:25 PM10/23/15
to MK Ruby Users Group
Are you looking for company that has ruby developers or just ruby developers in general, it's not really clear from the post? Anyway, I'm interested to hear about your project.

brned

Oct 24, 2015, 8:09:08 AM10/24/15
to MK Ruby Users Group
i do

Paul Houthuijzen

Oct 24, 2015, 9:37:46 AM10/24/15
to MK Ruby Users Group
We are not specifically looking for a company, but it's an option. We started of to find developers who are available on project bases, possibly growing to a full working relation .
I would like to meet developers with experience in Ruby, prefferably in combination with Sketch up. If you have any interest, please send me a mail at houth...@bouworganizer.nl. Add some links to projects you worked on if possible and maybe elaborate somewhat on you experience. I would like to meet over a coffee and discuss our projects to see what's possible.

Best,
Paul

Paul Houthuijzen

Oct 24, 2015, 9:42:25 AM10/24/15
to MK Ruby Users Group
Sorry, but i just noticed that my first post is made under a wrong account. My name aint Patrick Johnson :) so please don't get confused

Paul