Opportunity for Ruby on Rails Developer - Symphony Solutions

Bojana Spirkoska

Apr 2, 2019, 5:59:28 AM4/2/19
to MK Ruby Users Group

Hi all,

I'm writing you in regards to the open position we have in Symphony Solutions for Ruby on Rails developer.

This is a new project that we are starting to develop which is in the b2c music market.

We are looking for a Ruby (Full stack) Developer to become part of our team. Your skills will complete our team (Ruby on Rails - mandatory; additional & not mandatory: HTML, CSS, Webpacker,JS/ES6) and you should fully embrace the role with your best practices for development.

The first criteria we are looking for is that you are a talented developer who we can trust with our codebase. In addition, we are also looking for someone who can translate our business needs into code in a relatively dynamic fashion, and is happy to interface with non-techies.

Before I continue, I would like to tell you a little bit more on the company once again. Symphony Solutions is fast growing European organization that provides high quality IT, BPO and Consultancy services, with headquarters based in Amsterdam (the Netherlands) and delivery centers in Ukraine, Poland and Skopje. (http://www.symphony-solutions.eu/).

If someone is interested and this looks promising I would really appreciate if you reply to bojana.s...@symphony-solutions.eu in order to schedule additional meetings and tell you more on the project and role itself.

I would also appreciate if you can spread the word around and if you happen to know someone that might be interested in the role.

Looking forward to your replies.

Reply to: bojana.s...@symphony-solutions.eu

Best,

Bojana Spirkoska