Mizar32 PIN map (visual)

Gabriel Duarte

Nov 5, 2013, 12:18:00 PM11/5/13
to miz...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
is there any visual reference about Mizar32 pins? I am trying to find the ADC pin but it's hard to locate it once there's only a textual reference and a "BUSx" stamp on the board, not telling the direction, etc...

Something like this would be awesome:

Any help?

Cheers

--
Gabriel Duarte
Linux User #471185

Marcus

Nov 5, 2013, 1:20:58 PM11/5/13
to miz...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gabriel and everyone,

Locating the ADCs can be tricky indeed. Hopefully the attached picture
will help you. The picture is Mizar32 v1.2, but the pinout is the same
on Mizar32 v1.3.2.

The schematics is most helpful for finding the pins once you get
familiar with it:
http://mizar32.googlecode.com/files/Mizar32_1.3_schematic_file_preliminary.pdf

Please, ask again if you still dont get your ADC up and running!
Regards,
Marcus
> --

Mizar32_ADC_pins.png

Martin Guy

Nov 5, 2013, 1:32:42 PM11/5/13
to miz...@googlegroups.com
On 05/11/2013, Gabriel Duarte <confu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> is there any visual reference about Mizar32 pins? I am trying to find the
> ADC pin but it's hard to locate it once there's only a textual reference
> and a "BUSx" stamp on the board, not telling the direction, etc...

Hi! You'll find what you need on page 2 of the circuit diagram of the main board
http://mizar32.googlecode.com/files/Mizar32_1.3.2_schematic_file.pdf
or there's a text version here
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Mizar32/Pinout
though that page isn't included printed version yet.

You're the second person to ask this, so I guess this info must be too
well hidden :)

In which places did you look, hoping to find this info, so we can be
sure to include it somewhere more obvious? It seems to be something
that people need but can't find.
The ideal would be for this to be printed on the board itself, so I am
hoping it will be included in the silk screen mask for the B side of
the main board in the next production run.

Martin Guy

Nov 5, 2013, 1:36:50 PM11/5/13
to miz...@googlegroups.com
On 05/11/2013, Marcus <cmp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Gabriel and everyone,
>
> Locating the ADCs can be tricky indeed. Hopefully the attached picture
> will help you.

Nice graphic! This suggests including something similar in each
section of the Mizar32 book, with different pictures for PIO, UART,
ADC and so on.

Cheers