Serial over USB

Carlos Eduardo Garcia de Carvalho

Dec 17, 2012, 8:05:18 AM12/17/12
to miz...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am Brazilian and I'm starting to learn eLua with Mizar32.

I'm not able to use the converter cable USB-> RS232 because it is malfunctioning.

I saw in the forum [1] that you can use the USB connection to access the terminal but had some bugs. They have already been fixed? If yes, how can I use?

Ps.: Sorry if I wrote something wrong, I am not proficient in English.

Marcus

Dec 17, 2012, 2:03:58 PM12/17/12
to miz...@googlegroups.com
Hello Carlos,

You can use my experimental elua until a better solution comes. It is
an attempt to fix the bug for the Linux environment. Works for me,
hopefully for you too. :)
http://emcode.hopto.org/files/elua.tar.bz2

Regards,
Marcus

On 12/17/12, Carlos Eduardo Garcia de Carvalho