New Mizar32 download address

Martin Guy

Nov 30, 2013, 3:47:44 PM11/30/13
to miz...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
In Jan 2014, Google Code are discontinuing the "Downloads" service
for projects so I've copied the Mizar32 firmware releases into
http://simplemachines.it/downloads/Mizar32/software
and the hardware design files are under
http://simplemachines.it/downloads/Mizar32/hardware

The contents is currently the same as what is listed at
http://code.google.com/p/mizar32/downloads/list
and that old content will remain on Google after Jan 2014, but we
won't be able to upload anything new there so any future versions of
these files will only appear under simplemachines.it. Please update
your bookmarks, web pages and documentation.

We are sorry for the inconvenience

There is a third folder
http://simplemachines.it/downloads/Mizar32/docs
which currently has the PDFs of the Mizar32 book: as single A4 sides,
or formatted to be printed double-sided and folded in half to make a
little book.

Cheers

Dado Sutter

Dec 2, 2013, 9:42:10 AM12/2/13
to miz...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Martin Guy <marti...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!
   In Jan 2014, Google Code are discontinuing the "Downloads" service
for projects so I've copied the Mizar32 firmware releases into
    http://simplemachines.it/downloads/Mizar32/software
and the hardware design files are under
    http://simplemachines.it/downloads/Mizar32/hardware

Thanks Martin!

The contents is currently the same as what is listed at
    http://code.google.com/p/mizar32/downloads/list
and that old content will remain on Google after Jan 2014, but we
won't be able to upload anything new there so any future versions of
these files will only appear under simplemachines.it.  Please update
your bookmarks, web pages and documentation.

Have you considered using GitHub for that matter?

We are sorry for the inconvenience

No inconvinience at all!

There is a third folder
    http://simplemachines.it/downloads/Mizar32/docs
which currently has the PDFs of the Mizar32 book: as single A4 sides,
or formatted to be printed double-sided and folded in half to make a
little book.

Tks again.

Cheers

Ciao
Dado

Martin Guy

Dec 2, 2013, 8:31:49 PM12/2/13
to miz...@googlegroups.com
On 02/12/2013, Dado Sutter <dados...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Martin Guy <marti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://simplemachines.it/downloads/Mizar32
> Have you considered using GitHub for that matter?

These days, we prefer to host stuff ourselves, when we can, to avoid a
load of issues with third-party hosting. The reliability is less but
the quality is more fruity.

Dado Sutter

Dec 3, 2013, 7:27:19 AM12/3/13
to miz...@googlegroups.com